Almond Butter Protein Truffles
A great snack for kids and adults, pre or post workout or just because.
Write a review
- 7 organic medjool dates
- 2/3 cup organic almond butter or peanut butter, or seed butter
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup goji berries-optional
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until well combined. Mixture will be a bit crumbly but will hold together when rolled into balls, or use a small cookie scoop. Roll into about 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper Put in freezer until firm. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to two weeks.
- If you wanted chocolate ones, you could add 1/4 of raw cocoa, and add a bit more nut butter to keep it moist.Enjoy!
Ultimate Life http://ultimatelife.ca/