A delicious refreshing treat perfect for any hot summer day! Just three ingredients.
Write a review
- 4 cups of watermelon
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup-optional
- Blend the watermelon, lime juice, and honey in the blender.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl, pressing the melon with the back of a spoon.
- Carefully pour the juice into a popsicle mold, and freeze until solid.
- If you are using popsicle sticks, insert them when the popsicles are partially frozen.
Ultimate Life http://ultimatelife.ca/