Amazing healthy pumpkin loaf
A super moist, delicious pumpkin loaf with rich fall spices, perfect for breakfast or a snack any day of the week.
Write a review
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup canned organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg(can omit if you don't want egg)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper-not wax paper
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients. Stir in the wet ingredients, except add the apple cider vinegar at the very end.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake for 50-60 minutes depending on your oven. Vheck it at 50 minutes and bake longer if needed. It is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and dry. Allow to completely cool before slicing and serving.
- Store in an airtight container or in the fridge for one week. But I bet it doesn't last that long!
Ultimate Life http://ultimatelife.ca/