Chocolate cranberry pumpkin bark
Great treat for the holiday season and beyond that the whole family will love.
Write a review
- 10 oz of good quality dark chocolate at least 70% cocoa
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp espresso powder-it will bring out the flavour of the chocolate even more
- 1 cup dried cranberries sweetened with apple juice not sugar
- 1 cup raw pumpin seeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Break the chocolate into chunks and melt over a double boiler. Stir in the salt and espresso powder and the pumpkin pie spice. Pour onto the parchment covered baking sheet and smooth with a spatula into an even layer. Sprinkle with the cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Cool, then freeze. Once frozen cut or break into pieces and serve. These will keep well in the freezer for a couple months.
- If you don't need them to be nut free, chopped pistachio nuts are an amazing addition to the bark as a topping.
- If you add the nuts do 3/4 cup cranberries
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup of chopped pistachios
Ultimate Life http://ultimatelife.ca/