Cookie dough balls
A delicious no bake cookie dough ball that's super easy and quick to make with only 5 ingredients.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 8 soft pitted medjool dates
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup almond flour(Start with 1/4)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend the almond flour and cashews into a smooth paste then add in the dates and vanilla extract and continue to pulse until a dough forms. If the dough is to wet, then add more almond flour. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl and add in the raw chocolate chips, then using wet hands portion out the cookie dough mixture and roll into balls. Enjoy straight away or place in the refrigerator for 50-60 minutes to increase firmness if desired. Or store them in the freezer and grab one as you need.
- If they are to wet then add more flour and if they are ot dry add more dates. Enjoy!
Ultimate Life http://ultimatelife.ca/